RamsesThePigeonRamsesThePigeon

Main Movies Reviews Stats 107 Fans

Bang Bang

WHY IN FISH'S NAME ISN'T THIS ON FRONT PAGE?!

BANG!

Seriously, though... That was by far the funniest bit I have seen since... Oh, I don't know... A long time, though. I want to see a lot more out of you!

Sonic Meets Chick Sonic Meets Chick

April Fools!

Poor Cajunspirit... He made front page and doesn't even realize that he's the butt of Newgrounds' second April Fools day joke...

Cajunspirit responds:

You dumb jackass... This movie made front page before april fools.

Final Fantasy Day Care 1 Final Fantasy Day Care 1

Vocal Talent Absent

The idea was great, but you didn't do anything with it... I had high hopes from your introduction, which quickly died. For one thing, Fighter just sounded stupid, and not in a humourous way, either. Black Mage's voice was okay, I suppose. Anyway, next time, I would advise that you make it actually... Well, funny.

Candle Trouble Candle Trouble

That was very, very good.

This is not only very creative, but quite addicting and rather relaxing. It has an almost zen feel to it. You've got my five, my ten, and my respect. Good show.

Ball (Original Demo) Ball (Original Demo)

The Best Ever

If this game had been around in the eighties, Pac-Man would have been crying for his mother. If it had been around in the nineties, Sonic the Hedgehog would be living in a dumpster behind K-Mart. And since this is 2004... Man, I had better see this thing at E3...